Sunday, August 17, 2008

Greetings from Macdonald!

I finally heard from MacDonald! You can imagine my excitement! I miss
him and our children dearly, and he continues to warm our hearts back
in the U.S.

August 16, 2008

Subject: Friendly Information

Krista,

Muli bwanji?

Sorry for taking such a long time without saying hi to you. I was
just thinking you were around then you will come again. But to my
surprise you are nowhere to be seen.

Then I realised that you have gone back to your motherland. Krista I
really misse you. I write just to appreciat the wonderful things that
you didd while you were here in Malawi. I learnt many from you during
your stay here in Malawi.

My family really appreciat your wonderful and perfect gifts which you
left to us while you were leaving back to your homeland. They say I
should wish you and Lexi a good health and nice stay in your country.
They also continued to say that if you come again they will give you a
land to build a house and the garden to grow maize so that you should
have your own maize to grind ready for nsima. Though I know that you
really love your country.

Greet your parents Lexi, brother, sister, Patricia your teacher and
lastly your boy friend. Say I love them.

No comments: